31 Heffron Road, Lalor Park
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Approx 537 Square metres
Perfect Family Home or Investment Opportunity
As we embark on a new journey with you, we are very proud to present a simple yet luxurious property that is perfect for your growing family. Introducing this single-level home to the market for sale! On a 537sqm block with an approximately 97.7sqm internal size. You’ll surely don’t wanna miss this gorgeously stunning home with an outstanding minimalistic architectural design.
This property offers 3 full-sized bedrooms located at the rear for privacy. A favourite highlight of this gorgeous home is the neat and clean full bathroom with a glass shower room. In addition, a separate dining room which entails top-notch appliances and storage. Of course, the dining area will not be complete without a fine and well-maintained kitchen connected to the dining room. Also, it has a garage that can fit 1 car. Let's not forget the immaculately kept front yard that has plenty of grass space for the children and pets to play. For a feel-at ease living room perfect for entertaining family and guests. This property has a pergola with a laundry area on the side. Another plus for a cozy feels porch overseeing a calming view of the yard. The features of this property are endless.
- 3 Full-sized bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with sink and shower
- Split system air-conditioner in the lounge room
- Spacious living room
- Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen and dining area
- Rinnai gas hot water system with temperature controller with gas bayonets and gas cooktop in the kitchen
- Pergola area
- Garage with carport
- Potential rent is $450 - $480 per week
- Schools are within 1-3 minute drives while colleges and universities can be reached within 5-10 minutes.
- A good amount of grocery stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, furniture shops, and hardware shops can be reached within 2-10 minutes.
- Blacktown Hospital, Norwest Private Hospital, Blacktown Police Station, and 4 local fire stations are 7-10 minutes away. Clinics, vet clinics, and pharmacies are located near the property as well.
- Restaurants, cafes, taverns, and clubs are located near the property as well. Restaurants offer a variety of cuisines, and Thai, Chinese, Indian, Korean, Filipino, and Western are some of those.
- Parks and reserves are available near the area
- Development Zone: Low-Density Residential
- M2 Total In Floor Area: 71.65
-Lalor Park Public School - 400m
- Lynwood Park Public school - 900m
- St. Bernadette's Primary School - 1.2km
- Vardy's Road Public School - 1.3km
Nearest Food Shops:
- IGA Lalor Park - 800m
- Windstar Supermarket - 1.8km
- Blacktown Grocery & Mixed Business - 1.9km
- EasyDay Supermarket - 2km
If you are a first home buyer looking at getting into the Liverpool property market or an investor looking to find great tenants now is your chance. Book an inspection today and Call Kemal on 0414 900 127!
Disclaimer: We believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, all interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $800000.
Interest Rate (p.a)