38 Bainbridge Crescent, Rooty Hill
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 560 Square metres
Classic Beauty, Stunning Home
Looking for a beautiful property in Rooty Hill? Then look no further. This property boasts 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes on 2 of them. Its master’s bedroom also has an ensuite as well. The property also has a spacious open plan living that has an air conditioner which is perfect to beat the heat especially in the summer. This beautiful property also has a very spacious pergola, and a very wide backyard area which can be used for a Granny Flat (STCA). The walls and floors of this property is also in a very pristine condition. Overall, the property is very well-maintained, and you wouldn’t be spending anything for renovations and alterations.
Its location is also very blessed as daily essentials are quite near the property as well. First and foremost, schools and colleges can be reached within moments while universities are within 8-25-minute drives. Grocery stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, furniture shops, and hardware stores can be reached within moments as well which is perfect for everyone’s daily necessities. If you fancy eating outside, then this property is perfect for you because restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars, and taverns are quite near the property, and the best part is that restaurants in the area offer a wide variety of cuisines for you to choose from. Cuisines such as Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Pakistani, Thai, Sri Lankan, and Western are available alongside the take-out and fast-food restaurants you love. Parks and Reserves are also quite near the property which is perfect if you love nature and its wonders, or even if you just want a breath of fresh air. And if you are worrying about your family’s health and safety, this property is 3-8 minutes away from the local hospital, police station, fire station, and a ton of clinics, vet clinics, and pharmacies. All-in-all, this property is really a good property internally and externally so don’t miss out on this.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master’s bedroom has an ensuite
- Spacious lounge, dining, and kitchen area combination
- 1 bathroom
- R/C split air conditioner
- 1 garage
- Spacious pergola
- Very capacious yard
- Lots of schools, and colleges can be reached within 4-8-minute drives while lots of universities can be reached within 8-25 minutes away.
- Moments away from a lot of grocery stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, furniture shops, and hardware stores.
- Restaurants in the area offer wide variety of cuisines to choose from such as Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Pakistani, Thai, Sri Lankan, Western, and many more. Cafes, pubs, bars, and taverns are quite near as well.
- 3-8 minutes away from hospital, police station, fire station, and train station while a lot of clinics, vet clinics, and pharmacies are located near the property.
- Parks and reserves can be reached within minutes as well with Doctor Charles McKay Reserve being situated behind the property.
- Development Zone: Low Density Residential
- M2 Total in Floor Area:88
Michinbury Public School - 1.8km
Rooty Hill School of Arts - 2.3km
Rooty Hill High School - 2.4km
Rooty Hill Public School - 2.4km
Nearest Food Shops:
IGA - 1.7km
CK Mart - 2.6km
Mount Druitt Village - 2.7km
Rooty Hill Plaza - 2.9km
Potential rent $480-$520 per week.
If you are a first home buyer looking at getting into the Liverpool property market or an investor looking to find great tenants now is your chance. Book an inspection today and Call Kemal on 0414 900 127!
Disclaimer: We believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $700000.
Interest Rate (p.a)